Saturday 1 October 2011

Chris Evans, comedies are like summer camps

Chris Evans feels like he is playing himself in 'What's Your Number?'


The 'Captain America' actor plays lothario Colin in the new romantic comedy alongside Anna Faris and Chris, 30, admits he can see himself in the character because he is not in any rush to settle down right now.


He explained: "He's in that stage of life a lot of guys go through. He is kind of selfish and not looking for a relationship. He isn't looking for any real responsibility. But he is a pretty sincere guy and pretty honest.


"I'm living it right now. I am single and not looking to be in a relationship. I am just enjoying my youth but I want to settle down eventually.


"I think everybody's looking for a soulmate, for love and a lifelong companion. That's what people want."


Anna plays Ally in the film, a woman who is worried she won't find Mr. Right because she has slept with too many men but Chris believes it is better never to ask how many previous lovers a partner has had.


"I love doing comedies. Any film you do you can`t help but take a little bit home with you. If you are playing something really heavy and dramatic, you`re going to go home feeling a little exhausted and spent," said Evans who will be seen with Anna Faris in the new romantic-comedy "What`s Your Number?".


"You do comedies like this, you`re home and you are just smiling and cracking jokes. It feels like summer camp! So I`m always looking to do movies like this," contactmusic.com quoted the 30-year-old as saying.

No comments: