Thursday 13 October 2011

Julia Roberts emotional in pregnancy

That's some precocious procreating, pretty woman!


In the family drama Fireflies in the Garden, out this Friday, Julia Roberts plays mother to Ryan Reynolds -- despite just a nine-year age difference between the stars.


Although Fireflies (also starring Willem Dafoe, Emily Watson and Hayden Panettiere) was completed and ready for theaters in 2008, distribution issues delayed its release for three years. At the time of filming, Roberts was seven months pregnant with Henry, now 4, her youngest with husband Daniel Moder. (Henry's older siblings are twins Hazel and Finn, nearly 7.)


When I see it now, he’s this big boy who can dress himself and do all these things. It really is touching to see that,” she told People magazine at the film’s LA premier.
The 43-year-old, who also has twins Hazel and Finn, six, with husband Daniel Moder, agreed that like the plot in the movie, motherhood is tough.
“I think it’s challenging for everybody in different ways,” she said.
“My challenges as a wife and a mother are very different from the ones portrayed in the movie, but I think for everybody it’s a hard challenge.”


She explained: "When I see it now, he's this big boy who can dress himself and do all these things. It really is touching to see that.
"I think motherhood is challenging for everybody in different ways.
"My challenges as a wife and a mother are very different from the ones portrayed in the movie, but I think for everybody it's a hard challenge."
Julia has recently revealed that being a mother and wife are the most important things in the world to her.
She said: "The kids are really angelic and wondrous. It's so heavenly and kind and dear just to have that - the chaos that goes on in our house and the quietude that goes with that.
"I hope there are good people who agree that I have done good, kind things in my life. But to really, ultimately, stand fully in a moment of knowing that I was born to love and be the wife of this man.
"Danny is my best friend, my truth-teller. There's something you can build a life on.
"He stands by the choices he has made. He will never blame it on somebody else and I have never seen anybody else do that."


All about: Julia Roberts  Ryan Reynolds  Pregnancy

No comments: