Sunday 27 November 2011

Google Adsense Earnings in China

We have witnessed the rapid development of China's Internet, it not only provides a great deal of technology and content for the progress of China's network, but also trains and provides a great deal of talents along with the growth of the network industry. It can be said that if there is no millions of Chinese personal Webmasters, there will be no nowaday high speed developing Chinese Internet.


How many personal webmasters are there in nowaday China in deed? 100,000? 500,000? Or more or less, as long as it is a great figure. Then what is the exact number of excellent sites China has? Should be numerous as well, I think.


But, we don't know if this group has became a pot of slop or it was born soured, the whole world has preparedness to keep away from this group, of course, here you and me included.


For now, in Europe and the United States, more than half of the free hosting providers refuse the application from Chinese users. An increasing number of sites directly prohibit Chinese IP.


Three months ago, I turned on Google Adsense. It went well during the experiment. It IS an experiment to try new technology or services. Here is a report of with some details to help to get started with Google Adsense. It may be especially helpful for webmasters in China since not many people are familiar with the check and the process to claim the money. Due to the Adsense Terms and Conditions, I cannot disclose details of my earning, click-through rate related to my site performance. Don't ask me for that. I won't tell.


For the last 5 days in Britain, the BBC had done a 'China Special' week on TV, Radio and web. The Beeb have run several reports on China's economy (fastest growing in the world) and it's internet user base (has grown to over 90 million).
My question is does adsense run on Chinese Web Pages? With the speed of China's growth and internet take-up, I'm thinking it may be worth building a new site for china or maybe trying to convert one of my sites. The only way I can think of making revenue would be through adsense and I know that adsense displays ads relevent to the user's country but I doubt it would be able to show Chinese Characters in those small blocks!


It is for rules. The Chinese Webmasters do not know, or do not want to know, or even they know but still not to comply with the rules, including any rules.


Now we are talking about Google Adsense, a lot of people know that Google Adsense banned a large number of ads accounts of Chinese sites. Big ones, small ones, well-known ones and non-known ones. All only for one: violation of the rules.


Don't these webmasters know the rules of the game? I definitely should be No. A lot of Webmasters never and will never go to read any rules; On the contrary, they will very confidently go stand in the perspective of their own Google Adsense rules envisaged;


Don't they understand the rules of the game? It might be No..
If you have experience of creating a website with any certain rules, you would be amazed at understanding of some people who come to the site, (of course, not just limited the WEBMASTERS here) they might very carefully read the rules, but only one result: they absolutely do not understand what you talk about.


So, when their Google Adsense account banned, there will be a lot of Webmasters will exclaim:
- Why Google banned me for clicking the Ads in my site via proxy server?
- I just clicked the Ads in my site twice a day!
- I fortunately I have a lot of accounts to run Adsense.
- Etc.


Are there some ones who never wnat to comply with the DOs? Must be the most, these people are the product of an intensive course, full of lust on anything and over confident, know the rules but deliberately violate them. These Webmasters always think they are the most intelligent, while other people are all fools.


Innocent or ignorance don't worth mentioning, what they need do is to know and lesson from the failure. But in fact the friends around us is not the case, the subsequent acts surprised me very much. Then what they do for that?
- Opposed Union.
A lot of people who had been punished set up or take part in opposition coalition, regardless of whether they should be punished.
- Abuse.
If Google Adsense Team is willing to put their representations received as part of the open letter, I think we can experience most filthy language in the world's.
- Malicious Retaliation.
Malicious revenge are the most frightening behavior, and unbelievable if I told you that. I had been in several big China Webmaster Forums, and saw relevant discussions and organizations in those forums. They have three purposes:
- 1, Abuse Google Adsense and any one who has support Google Adsense.
- 2, Gang fights to a website which with Adsense. No real fights here, but tens of hundreds of people simultaneously attack the Google Adsense ads on a site to make the account being suspended; and their aim is to have all of China's Google Adsense Account banned then have Google Adsense stopped exit China.
- 3, Intimidation to webmasters. A few years ago with a site if there is association grudges occur between webmasters one would speak a hard saying: I will hack your site! It was through the network technology's invasion and destruction of sites. Now may be not the case, they will say: Tell me your site, I will blow up your Google Adsense!

No comments: